Create a Goal
Not sure where to start in setting a goal? You can begin by choosing an aspect of health where you want to make changes and taking the related assessment (all assessments are listed on the right). Once you have the results, you can set your goals.
Making changes in your life is not easy, we know (or we would all be slim, fit, and free from stress). But you can be successful if you follow these steps, developed by behavioral change experts.
- Determine your readiness for change.
- Set one or two realistic goals.
- Identify challenges you might face and how to address them.
- Create specific, doable action steps for your goals.
- Establish a follow-up plan, including timeline and support system.