Interview with Dr. Janet Quinn
Dr. Janet F. Quinn has dedicated over 35 years to the teaching, research and practice of whole person healing. She is committed to the creation of a true caring and healing health care system, and believes that the cultivation of authentic spirituality and a life grounded in love and compassion are key elements of healing for health care practitioners and the people they serve.
Janet is an InterSpiritual spiritual guide in private practice; Founder/Director of the Touching Body, Tending SoulTM program; founding faculty and Spiritual Director in Residence of the former Claritas Institute Interspiritual Mentor Training Program; Director of HaelanWorks; Associate Professor (adjunct) at the University of Colorado School of Nursing and an elected fellow of the American Academy of Nursing. She is an international speaker and consultant in Re-Visioning the Nursing Shortage; Creating Habitats for Healing; Spirituality and Healing; Integrative Medicine/Nursing; Therapeutic Touch, Healing, Health Professional Sustainability and Healthcare as Spiritual Practice. Janet is the author of a book of affirmations and meditations for women entitled I Am A Woman Finding My Voice.
She is also a passionate horsewoman and can often be found hanging out at the barn with her equine friends exploring the healing potential in the horse-human relationship.
You can visit her site here: www.JanetQuinn.com.
- Interview with Stuart Brown
- Interview with Deepak Chopra
- Interview with Barbara Dossey
- Interview with Eve Edelstein
- Interview with Susan Folkman
- Interview with Susan Frampton
- Living with Positivity: an Interview with Dr. Barbara Fredrickson
- Teaching Mindfulness to Children: An Interview with Susan Kaiser Greenland
- Interview with Mimi Guarneri
- Interview with Wayne Jonas
- Interview with James Lynch
- Interview with Thomas Moore
- Interview with Matthieu Ricard
- Interview with Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche
- Interview with Paul Schultz
- Interview with Shauna Shapiro
- Interview with Esther Sternberg
- Interview with Russell Targ
- Interview with Dr. Walter Willett