Share a Story
Since people use complementary therapies for a wide variety of health conditions
(and often in combination with different types of therapies), it can be
confusing to sort through all of the options. Our intention with this feature is
to provide some real-world stories of how others have used complementary
therapies. Our hope is that these stories will be a source of valuable
information, as well as inspiration.
We would love to include your story. Please complete the form below. Answer the following questions in the “story” section.
- What was your condition or diagnosis?
- Why did you try a complementary therapy?
- What positive or negative effects did you get from the therapy?
- What did you learn from this experience?
- Is there anything else you would like readers to know?
Be sure to
include your email address so that we can contact you if we have any questions.
Also let us know if you don’t want to use your real name in the
Disclaimer: Stories reflect the perspective of the author and NOT the University of Minnesota's Center for Spirituality and Healing. They are NOT reviewed by University experts for accuracy.