Address underlying causes
Headaches are common and are experienced for a variety of reasons. This section offers some acupressure protocols to help relieve your headache pain, but it will be important to address any underlying cause for long-term relief. For example, think about:
- How much fluid have you consumed?
- Have you eaten enough food?
- Have you had caffeine?
- How has your sleep been recently?
- Have you been staring at screens all day?
- Do you eat a lot of sugar?
You might benefit from drinking more water, eating, or making other lifestyle adjustments.
Identify the type of headache
The acupressure sequences vary slightly depending on the type of headache you are experiencing. Click on the type of headache in the grid below for specific instructions.