Make This a Year of Meaningful Living

person holding a sparkler

Every January, people make resolutions to improve their lives. From quitting sugar to saving money to running a marathon, these discrete goals are generally noble attempts to bring about a sense of health and happiness, while capitalizing on the fresh energy that a new year usually brings.

But the statistics don’t lie - only 20% of those people will achieve their goals. The other 80% lose motivation by the second week of February, and by March they are back to eating, spending, and moving the way they did last year...and the year before.

So why not think fresh about creating a new year? In fact, let’s drop the resolutions altogether and instead think bigger and broader. Forget about losing pounds or starting up a new hobby - why not go for it and make your New Year's goal to create a more meaningful life for yourself?